Sunday, November 7, 2010

Reddy To Wear

With the dropping temperatures it leaves me guessing how on earth am I going to keep warm this winter, other than the fact that I'm practically an oven right about now. I thought this coat from Old Navy would do the trick with it's rich red color, empire waistline and flared fit, however it doesn't stay closed no matter what size you are. Leaving me searching for something even more fabulous to keep me and my bump warm this winter.

Here are some of my favorites for under $100 for the stylish mama's to be....
(Click To Enlarge)

Motherhood Button Front Wool Maternity Coat, Motherhood Maternity $79.98 (also in black)
Long Wool Blend Maternity Coat in Taupe, Old Navy $53.50 (also in black)
Liz Lange for Target Knee Length Wool Coat in Heather Grey, Target $59.99 ( also in black and brown)
Motherhood Button Front Wool Coat, Motherhood Maternity $89.98

No comments:

Post a Comment