Sunday, November 7, 2010
Pamper Yourself You Deserve it
Here are some of my suggestions for a little mommy to be pampering (for cheap, and even free)...
* Take a soothing bubble bath, candles and all, while either listening to to some soothing tunes or clearing your head for a little bit while meditating. You'll be surprised how much better you'll feel afterward (and how after the baby comes you'll be lucky to get in a quiet 5 minute shower alone).
* Give yourself a manicure and pedicure, or go get one - but be sure that they keep up on their hygiene since risk of infection is increased during pregnancy. Be bold and pick a color you've never tried before!
* Bake yourself some cookies and sit down for your favorite flick.
* Buy yourself a new dress or sweater that will make you feel beautiful throughout your pregnancy, my first time around I bought a couple of cotton maxi dresses and lived in the them throughout the pregnancy.
* Get a massage or ask your hubby (or boyfriend) to rub you down, feet and all.
* Throw on some lipstick or mascara, I know it sounds stupid but even when you're feeling your worst you'll feel a little better with a pop of color.
How do you like to pamper yourself?