Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rainy Day Spots

When I was getting dressed this morning the skies were blue and there wasn't a cloud in sight, but of course as soon as we're leaving to head to town blue turns to grey and the rain started to fall. And since I was in no mood to change I was determined to make the outfit work for the weather, especially since we were just going to get a cup of coffee and sit by the fire for a bit while my grandparents gave us a break from our "lovely toddler". Eck, am I really having another one? Well, here's to hoping I keep my sanity with an overachieving toddler and a new baby....

I love this leopard maxi, it's one of my favorite pieces in my closet right now - it's light, airy and has an elastic waistband (which is an absolute must right about now). I paired it with a belted knit sweater vest (seen here), leggings and booties. Completing the look with a leather jacket for added warmth and a ruffled bag. 

Dress H&M, Vest and Bag Old Navy, Belt Vintage, Booties Steve Madden, Jacket Gianni Bini

No comments:

Post a Comment