Sunday, December 19, 2010

We're Not In Kansas Anymore

...That's seriously what my husband said to me when he saw these shoes for the first time. Too bad Dorothy's were red, but he gets credit for the sparkle. I wore these out today and got all kinds of gasps from (nosey) onlookers, because well, I'm pregnant and oh my ghad I'm wearing heels, the horror. And it brought up a very interesting topic with my midwife last week when I wore heels into my appointment, but it turns out it's just like exercising while pregnant you do what you did and was comfortable for you before pregnancy, if you ran you still run, and if you wore heels everyday like me you still wear heels if it's comfortable. For some people it's more comfortable, and I'm not just talking about me. So don't have a heart attack if you see a pregnant woman walking down the street in heels, she more than likely knows what she's doing. 
Jacket BCBG Max Azria, Top To The Max, Jeans Miss Sixty, Shoes SM New York, Belt and Clutch Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment