Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pleasantly Purple

Getting dressed this morning felt a little uninspiring mainly because when I packed to go to my parents I took all my cold weather clothes (from our trip to NC) out of my suitcase and threw random pieces from my closet in. Big mistake, mainly because the weather report lied and said it was going to be in the high 70's all week while I'm here and my husband is in NYC interviewing and looking for apts. Turns out it's been in the 60's here and I didn't pack correctly, yeah I feel awesome. However as I was getting dressed and frustrated my dad knocked on my door with a package that I had shipped from Swirl, perfect timing because I was just itching to put that dress on since I bought it earlier in the week. I paired it with my green military sweater, black tights and platforms. 
Dress American Apparel, Sweater Nordstrom Rack, Tights Old Navy, Shoes Alice and Olivia for Payless, Clutch H&M, Necklace Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment