Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Midas Touch

 I've been looking high and low for a couple fabulous and festive dresses for the holidays, who knew all I had to do was look in my closet (at my parents) and I found this amazing number. In the past it's been a little big and I wasn't very fond of the empire waistline, but now it's a the perfect match for my growing bump (let's hope it still fits in a couple of weeks). I wasn't going too glamourous today so I threw on a belted cardigan and studded booties with colorful accessories. Since I'm little help finding my dress in the closet, I did actually happen to stumble on some pretty and festive dresses at Motherhood Maternity yesterday afternoon. 
 Michael Michael Kors Dress (2007?), Old Navy Bag & Sweater, Vintage Belt, Forever21 Necklace, Booties Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment