Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How I Wore It : Isabella Oliver's Ruched Midi Dress

Isabella Oliver is known for their luxurious maternity clothing seen on stars like Angelina Jolie, Marcia Cross, Gwen Stefani and Ali Larter ( in this dress, seen here in a "Look For Less"). I believe that during every pregnancy a women should splurge one item that can be worn before, during and after pregnancy, I mean we all want to feel good and look good while expecting. And of course a little black dress is the ideal candidate because you can't take those designer maternity jeans too far after baby is born. 

Hence why I chose the Ruched Midi Dress when I was asked to pick an item from Isabella Oliver, it's the perfect little black dress that can be easily dressed up for a night on the town or a cocktail party and easily made casual with a knit sweater or jacket and boots. I fell in love with it when I put it on, immediately feeling feminine and dare I say sexy. And though it carries a price tag of $166, it has the potential to be worn many times making the cost per wear under $10, especially if worn after pregnancy while you flaunt your new mom curves. 
 Dress c/o Isabella Oliver, Sweater Nordstrom Rack, Shoes Steve Madden, Necklace Vintage, Bangle and Clutch H&M.

4 comments:

  1. Hey there -- came across this as I was trying to decide whether I could pull this dress off post-partum. Any thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore it well after I got my body back and it's a great dress.

      Delete
  2. Fantastic. Thanks so much for responding!

    ReplyDelete